Thursday, January 21, 2010

Method 7

I can see myself using this tool all the time. It is going to be great to access my bookmarks from any computer. I often have to just google them back up now, wasting so much time in the process.
I can see so many different ways that a library/librarian/teacher could use this tool every week. We often have several students researching on the same topic or similar topics how great would it be for them to just be able to access our Delicious account and be able to find several sites that would help them to find their information without having to wait on us or wade through the unnecessary, unreliable or unsavory Web sites. As a teacher it would make your life so much easier too. I can see richer more in depth lesson plans including more wonderful technology etc...This also gives them access from home if they have a computer and Internet. What a great way for kids to tag favorite author sites and share them with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment